Smart, Effective Military and Criminal Defense
Hiring the right lawyer to defend your case and pursue the best possible outcome or result is one of the most important decisions you may ever make. The consequences of not having smart, effective representation can cost you far more in the future than you may ever pay your lawyer.
While the cost of attorney fees is an important consideration, you should never choose your lawyer solely because he or she costs less than another lawyer you have considered. Instead, you should choose a lawyer who you believe has the experience, knowledge, insight, and passion necessary to work with you to achieve a successful outcome in your case, and who charges you a fee that you can reasonably afford compared to what's at stake.
Before hiring a lawyer or law firm, be sure to consider the following questions:
1. Who in the firm will actually be working on my case?
2. Does that lawyer have military or criminal law experience?
3. What military or criminal law experience does that lawyer have?
4. Has the lawyer ever actually tried a court-martial or criminal case?
5. Was that lawyer ever a prosecutor or Assistant District Attorney?
6. Has that lawyer ever served in the United States Armed Forces?
7. Was that lawyer ever a Judge Advocate in any of the services?
8. What is the Judge Advocate experience of that lawyer?
9. Will I get personal attention or will I be just a file in the office?
At The Lennard Law Office, you will deal directly with a highly experienced military and criminal defense lawyer. Bruce will handle your case personally and professionally and you will receive his commitment to zealously defend and represent all aspects of your case while keeping your costs in mind, and in check. Bruce Lennard will provide you with high value for your dollar. Bruce accepts only those cases to which he can commit himself personally.
Bruce can accept payment by cash (in person), money order, certified check, or credit card. Bruce can accept credit card payment over the telephone or can send you an electronic invoice using Google Checkout.
Contact The Lennard Law Office as soon as possible for a free consultation on your case.